Google Analytics Training
Ideal for Marketing Managers and Webmasters in SME companies, our UK half day Google Analytics training course covers all the features and functionality of Google Analytics (GA) to help fine-tune your search engine optimisation and PPC campaigns.
Our practical Google Analytics training courses provide a detailed insight into GA, from code installation through to keyword tracking, benchmarking traffic sources, measuring and improving conversion and analysing content performance all in an easy to understand, practical format.
Training classes are run in-house at your UK company premises in London and the south east, the Midlands, south Wales and the south west. Each course is tailored to the needs of your business and is both fun and interactive, with practical exercises and demonstrations.
The price for our 1/2 day Google Analytics training course is highly affordable, starting from just £395 + VAT. Pricing for the one day course starts at £575 + VAT for up to three participants. Up to 8 people can be trained for an additional fee.
Google Analytics Training Course Outline
- Setting up a Google account
- Google Analytics code installation procedure
- Verifying GA code is installed
- How Google Analytics tracks visitors
- Understanding the user interface and navigation
- Deciphering the technical terminology and jargon used in GA
- Filtering and categorising data
- Analysing and optimising AdWords campaign performance
- Tracking individual marketing campaigns
- Different options for displaying traffic data and the use of pivot tables
- GA visitor profiling features and functionality
- How to measure traffic from various sources: referring sites, direct traffic, organic search, CPC etc
- Breaking down natural search engine traffic from paid and direct traffic
- Using Google Analytics to assess your brand awareness
- Assessing website current performance to past, as well as benchmarking recent trends and changes
- How to find top performing landing pages and analyse traffic to them
- How to check the search keywords driving traffic to a particular page
- Assessing website content performance and user engagement, including top landing pages
- Using 'Goals' to measure website conversion
- How to measure goal/conversion abandonment rates
- Assessing User Experience (UX) with 'Bounce Rate', 'Time on Page' and 'Page Views'
- How to analyse traffic from different sources - organic versus PPC versus referring sites
- PPC campaign conversion and keyword tracking (requires linked AdWords campaign)
- Identifying poor landing pages using Analytics data
- How to use GA data in your search engine optimisation efforts
- Creating custom reports
- Google Adsense Integration
- Where to find visitor information, visitor mapping and browser capabilities
- Checking mobile traffic by PDA, tablet and device
- Website conversion benchmarking and the benefits of Google Website Optimizer
- Conversion tracking for E-Commerce / online shops
- Event tracking - how and where to use it
- Useful Google Analytics hacks
- Reporting capabilities including Custom Reporting
- How to use Advanced Segments
Contact us today for more information about our interactive Google Analytics training course.
Covered exactly what I needed. I feel a lot better/more confident.
Liz Brooke, Marketing Executive
Expolink, Chippenham, Wiltshire
Where we Work
We run in-house Google Analytics training courses for UK companies in the following locations in England and Wales:
- East Midlands
- South East
- East Anglia
- West Midlands
- South West
- South Wales
- Milton Keynes
Written by Steve Larkins.